[Insight-users] WrapITK test failures (warning: I have no clue what I'm doing)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Jan 19 08:10:22 EST 2008

Hi Adam,

I'm still maintaining them, are more precisely, I'm still trying to
maintain them.
Unfortunately, I've been stop in that task by many problems, some from
mandriva (broken build system, too short timeout for the build,
unstable tcl, ...), some from ITK and cable swig (no support for newer
compilers, no support for the /urs/lib64 path, no support for python
2.5, ...), and also by lack of time.

The problem you have is a know problem of cableswig, which have
prevent me to build ITK in the last month.

I'm still here though, and I still hope to build those packages again
in the near future :-)

Gaëtan