[Insight-users] Design question when using ITK classes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 20 09:58:24 EST 2008

Hi Anja,

You may find useful to look at the following Insight Journal paper
that describes how to create a reader that internally contains
instantiations for multiple pixel types.

  http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/495

As with all papers in the Insight Journal:

          Source code and examples are included.

This is not, of course, the only way to approach this problem,
but at least it will show you one possible way to deal with it.