[Insight-users] Re: registration with perspective transformation

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:27:22 EST 2008

Hi Pavel,

If you mean under a perspective transformation as in from a camera
rotated about its center, then a HomogeneousTransformation may be what
you need.  I wrote such a class a while ago.  I use it a lot, so i
have some confidence in it.

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/493

Note that this transform applies to a plane imaged from two different
camera positions, or a general scene imaged from a camera rotated
about its optical center.  If thats your case, this may help.
Otherwise, there is no easy solution for the case of a set of
arbitrary 3D objects imaged from two different camera positions
because they tend to occlude.

If you use it let me know, or write a review.  I'd be interested in
feedback, good or bad.

Rupert B.