[Insight-users] Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform

Boettcher, Dr. Peter Boettcher at kleintierklinik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Apr 21 11:13:22 EDT 2008

I try to use Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform for the generation of digitally reconstructed radiographs (DRR). The example within the ITKApplication uses the RayCaster instead of Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform. Searching the mailing list as well as the web I did not find any example on how to use that filter. The testing script does only transform points and not an image volume.
I suppose I will have to declare Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform as my transformer. In additon to that I will need an image resample filter and an interpolator. However pluggin those components together does not work.

ImageResampleFilter->SetTransform(Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform) does ot compile.

Regards, Peter.