[Insight-users] multiple material marching cubes

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 8 20:49:43 EDT 2008

Bill,
  Thanks for the email. I will look into ITK and segmenting and labeling
images. And just for the record (and archives) the authors from the
paper do have a software (http://ccni.wpi.edu/miva.html). They have
their own file format for the multiple material marching cubes
application and the documentation on that is limited.
Thanks again
Prashanth