[Insight-users] questions on region reallocation

qxue at jouy.inra.fr qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Apr 7 07:38:29 EDT 2008

Hello, every one,
    My program consists of ITK for segmentation and VTK for visualization. Until
now, I know that one bug occurs from memory allocation for different regions
with the help of Gaetan.
    I find a method to avoid it, that is, If I give a bigger memory in the
initialization of program for image or volume, the tool runs correctly. Of
course, this is not a good way to fix these bugs.
    Is ITK possible to reallocate memory for different region automatically as a
user? or I have to write new filters to change the region manually according to
my application?
    How to detect whether an image is color image or gray image?
Quan