[Insight-users] Resampling and Mutual Information

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:43:13 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

Im creating some registration problems for two MR images. When I rotate
the moving image some pixels are mapped outside the image so now I
resample the images first with a greater size, however this affects the
mutual information value which actually gets lower. I set DefaultPixelValue
to 0 for the ResampleImageFilter but this doesn't help. Is there a way to
avoid that mutual information value gets changed??
regards,
Lars