[Insight-users] how to change the coordinate origin of itk image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 23 17:30:29 EDT 2007

Hi orientation f.

What you should do when combining ITK and VTK is to set the VTK camera
properly. The orientation of the images is not the problem. The problem
is that the default position of the VTK camera is not the one that you
usually assume when visualizing mathematical coordinate system.

Are you managing 2D images ? or 3D images ?