[Insight-users] won't find ITKCommon.dll

Fischer Patrizia patrizia.fischer at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 23 09:37:15 EDT 2007

Hi

Executing (compiling works) the test program as described in the
ItkSoftwareGuide I get the following error: "This application has failed
to start because ITKCommon.dll was not found. Re-installing the
application may fix this problem".

I've reinstalled several times, nothing changes. I'm using: Microsoft
Development Environment 2003, Version 7.1.3088 / Microsoft .NET
Framework 1.1 Version 1.1.4322 SP1 / InsightToolkit-3.2.0 (had the same
problem when using 3.4.0) / CMake 2.4 - patch 7

On my coworkers computer the identical files work perfectly.

Has someone encountered similar problems before? I'm grateful for every
help and hint!

patrizia