[Insight-users] Hdr file size - DTI - FiberTracking

David Lambiel dlambielitk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:55:14 EDT 2007

Hello
I'm new using ITK. I'm in charge of the transfert of matlab code (DTI
and fibertracking) to c++ using ITK.

I"ve some questions:
I'm writing/reading hdr image with success, but another image reader
(MRICro) complains about the size of the header file (no problems with
ImageJ). 348 vs. 352 bytes size. Where is the problem ? MRICro ?  I've
cut the 4 bytes differences manually and it's seams ok...

I'm also using FAFilter/RaFilter. I just wanted to know if there are
also ColorMap filter, or similar things.

My lab has his own algorithm about fibertracking. I've explored
DTI_SpatialObject as Fiber structure. Does it exist some algo/filter
about this matter ? If not, is there some plan to include such algo?
Are there interest/possibility to work and include my own's lab algo ?
(just questions for the moment)

Thanks in advance. (And sorry for probable english faults...)

David Lambiel
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL)
Signal Processing Institute (ITS)
Signal Processing Laboratory 5
Station 11
ELD 225 (Bâtiment ELD)