[Insight-users] Re: DeformableRegistration8.cxx : and Command/Observers

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Oct 17 08:22:42 EDT 2007

Hi Lu,

Please read the ITK Software Guide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular the "Image Registration" Chapter.

You will find the mechanism of using Observers
to get access to the Transform information at
every iteration.

Your Command/Observer will have to get the current
parameters from the Optimizer.

In the ITK Software Guide you will find many examples
on how to connect Command/Observers to the registration
framework.