[Insight-users] Problem with GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 15 10:13:38 EDT 2007

Hi "Orientation f"

0) You probably should be reading the ITK Software Guide
    instead of the VTK Users Guide.

1) parameter1 of the reader is the filename of the image
    that contains the average shape.

2) parameters2 of the SeriesReader, is supposed to be an printf
    kind of format that generalizes the names of your input images.

    For example if your images are named:

             image001.mhd
             image002.mhd
             image003.mhd
             image070.mhd

    then the format that you need is:   "image%03d.mhd"

    Please read the Doxygen documentation of the NumericSeriesFileNames
    class:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NumericSeriesFileNames.html
and the method SetSeriesFormat()
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NumericSeriesFileNames.html#itk_1_1NumericSeriesFileNamesz1930_1

3) An example on how to run this program is given in the CMakeLists.txt
    file in the Examples/Segmentation directory. The parameters are:

   GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilterTest
         ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Examples/Data/BrainMidSagittalSlice.png
         ${TEMP}/GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorCallosumTest.png
         120 85 60 102 88 83 6 1.0 0.5 0.02
         ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Examples/Data/CorpusCallosumMeanShape.mha 3
         ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Examples/Data/CorpusCallosumMode%d.mha 10 0

    Where "ITK_SOURCE_DIR" is the directory where you have the
    ITK source tree.

    The "TEMP" directory is any directory where you want to write the
    output.