[Insight-users] image filter ThresholdInside?

Sharath Cholleti cholleti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:40:15 EDT 2007

Thanks Luis. Good to know about itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.

The example I gave was specific but that was just a one time requirement. In
general, I want to give a range, lets say 120-165, and change the values in
this range to some x. According to my understanding the functions in
ThresholdImageFilter (for example, ThresholdOutside()) and
BinaryThresholdImageFilter classes changed the values outside the given
range. Is that right or am I missing some way of changing the values inside
the range?

Is using itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter the best way to go about if I want to
make a general ThresholdInside() function? If have that then I can very
easily solve my original example plus more.

Thanks again.

-Sharath