[Insight-users] image filter ThresholdInside?

Sharath Cholleti cholleti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:18:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am new to ITK and started reading parts of the software guide as
required.

I need to change the pixel values of an image to 255 if its value is
between 1-127 and to 0 if its value is between 128-254. Keep all pixels
of 0 and 255's as they are. I noticed ThresholdOutside function in
ThresholdImageFilter but in a way I need a "ThresholdInside" function.  Is
there such a function that would allow me to do this?

I looked at BinaryThresholdImageFilter and ThresholdImageFilter
classes for this particular problem.

Thanks,

Sharath