[Insight-users] Problem with SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:40:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

I observed that the Maurer distance filter fails for some inputs. I
submitted the bug and posted an example image on June 15 here
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=5198, but I don't see any
development of this issue, and the status remains "assigned".

I am curious, what is the usual time frame and schedule for resolution
of critical and reproducible bugs in the release version of ITK? Not
that it is extremely critical to me that this bug is fixed, but I am
surprised the issue remains open without attention for so long.

Thanks,
Andriy Fedorov