[Insight-users] undefined reference to `__cxa_get_exception_ptr'

soosho esteghamat at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 8 10:20:58 EDT 2007

Hi All

Hope you are all fine.

I am trying to complie ImageRegistration1.cxx. I have done same task
many times before in my old machine. I got the following link error (see
below).

		undefined reference to `__cxa_get_exception_ptr'

I checked all of include and libraries paths many times. It seems that
some archive is not in the library search path. But I can not find the
library containing  `__cxa_get_exception_ptr'. Also note that I compiled
ImageRegistration1.cxx with same Makefile many times in my previous
machine with same libraries ?!!

Is there any idea??

  soosho
  esteghamat at fastmail.fm