[Insight-users] Error When Configure ITK...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 6 10:40:41 EDT 2007

Hi Rashmi,

Please read the Tutorials:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

in particular

    "Getting Started with ITK"
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

The "ITK_DIR" that you should provide is
the binary directory where you build ITK.

Please follow the Step by Step instructions given in
the Tutorial above. They will guide you on how to

   1) Download ITK
   2) configure it with CMake
   3) Build the ITK libraries
   4) Write a sample project using ITK
   5) Configure your sample project with CMake
   6) Build your sample project.

You will also find similar instructions on the
ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf