[Insight-users] Fast Marching Filter produces blank output

Charlotte Curtis curtisc at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 2 16:13:12 EDT 2007

Hi Dan and Michael,

Thank you very much for your help.  After a lot of trying to make the images
work, it turns out that my problem is that the seeds I placed are being
output by MeVisLab in "world" coordinates, and the ITK module is
interpreting them in "Voxel" coordinates, so my seed points weren't actually
in the image.  Thanks again,

Charlotte