[Insight-users] legacy code in ITK applications and FLTK version

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Oct 1 08:22:34 EDT 2007

Hi Ruben,

It is strongly recommended to use an installed (make install) version of
FLTK, since FLTK installation creates symbolic links to the right
headers. An other option is to use CMake to configure FLTK (CMake
actually creates the symbolic links to the binary directory).

Also, as you mention, ITK applications are not compiling with FLTK 2.0.

I'm adding these comments on the Wiki.
Thanks,

Julien