[Insight-users] Reading Transform using TransformFileReader

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 18:20:51 EDT 2007

Hi Vince,
Thanks for the info. Maybe you can clear up another thing. Ive been trying to set
the RotationMatrix manually but I get an error about the rotation matrix not being
orthogonal. Ive tried computing the cross product to make sure they're orthogonal
but Im still getting the error.
Is this something that you've come across? and is there a way to get around
this condition?
regards,
Lars