[Insight-users] Examples data

T Petrie tcpetrie at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 06:45:39 EST 2007

Hi all,
At the risk of realizing I've asked an embarrassing "oh duh" question, can
someone give me the magic key to downloading the sample data from the ITK
site? I tried the usual right-click-save from my browser but alas, partial
HTML files, not RAW files, are what I get. Is there an ftp user/password
mechanism I need to use? Is the data now checked into a repository
somewhere? Has it simply been removed without really updating the site? Or
am I just doing something blindingly stupid?

Example failing URL:
http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/LiverTumor/Patient03.raw

--Tracy