[Insight-users] set fixed pointSet

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 07:11:28 EST 2007

Hi all;
I really need your help. I have tried to implement PointSetToImageRegistration.  I have a itk mesh which I would like to set this as a fixed pointset
registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(pointset); ,I couldn't write directly registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh);  in the example of itkPointSetToImageRegistrationTest_1.cxx ; An image is created then it is used as a pointset; But here I have an itk mesh; how could I use mesh as an pointset to set FixedPointSet

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.