[Insight-users] Link ITKCommon in Linux -- a beginner's question

mehrwald at ira.uka.de mehrwald at ira.uka.de
Tue Mar 6 18:57:53 EST 2007

Dear Lu,

the problem is not ITKCommon but your Hello World example. Your linker
tries to find it in your ITK directory.
I do not realy know if it is a must have or a nice to have to use
cmake. I do so and on my Linux it works for me.
I only had to set the path to ITK and let cmake find it with "export
ITK_DIR="/path/to/ITK". Examples and a good starting point you can
find on http://www.cmake.org.

Hope this helps, regards

Markus