[Insight-users] FEM Registration with self created mesh

Jonathan Orban orban at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue Feb 27 05:35:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm currently doing some FEM registration and I would like to use my own
mesh. As, I'm stepping into some problems, I have a couple of questions
to ask to the community.

1)-Do I have to create a load vector to include in the mesh file or does
itk create one by default?

For the moment, I didn't create any load vector but during the call to
the GetLoadVector function by the FEMRegistrationFilter, I get the
following runtime error :

"*** glibc detected
*** /export/itk/MyFEMRegistration/bin/MyRegistration: free(): invalid
next size (fast): 0x0000000000d8a5e0 ***"

2)-To help me doing this registration, I'd like to run an example with a
3D mesh located in a separate file. I've seen such kind of example in
"Non-rigid Image Registration in ITK" a ppt found on the net wrote by
the Insightful Corporation University of Pennsylvania
Insight Software Consortium. Could somebody having such kind of example
send me a copy of his source and data?

Thank you very much for your time,

Jonathan Orban