[Insight-users] Re: QT + ITK

Dr. Uwe Köhler U.Koehler at gmx.de
Tue Feb 27 02:37:52 EST 2007

Hello Eliana, F. Dazinger and Nicolas,

I found converting the QtITK example to Qt 4 quite difficult myself. In the
meantime, I worked with the Qt bindings for VTK and found an elegant solution
there. The CMakefiles.txt asks for the desired Qt version (3 or 4) and
examples and bindings are provided for both. It works very well when building
VTK with the same version as the example, that is not automated. That seems
like a very good solution for ITK, as well.

Cheers

Uwe