[Insight-users] TransformMeshFilter error

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 09:05:08 EST 2007

Hello Dear ITK users;
 i have mesh variable which is generated from a stl polydata . First I read  my STL data with VTK then I converted it to itk mesh format to implement a pointsettoimageregistration. Finally I would like to apply final patameters to the mesh by using TransformMeshFilter. but I met an error. When I clicked twice on error ,itkTransformMeshFilter.txx file is opened then corsor goes that line:
m_Transform->TransformPoint( inputPoint.Value() );
What might the reason of it?
Here is the part of applying  finalparameters to the mesh

TransformType::Pointer finalTransform = TransformType::New();
finalTransform->SetParameters( finalParameters );
//Translation implementation
typedef itk::TransformMeshFilter<MeshType, MeshType,
TransformType > FilterType;
FilterType::Pointer filter = FilterType::New();
// Connect the inputs
filter->SetInput( mesh );
filter->SetTransform( finalTransform );
filter->Update();
// Get the Smart Pointer to the Filter Output
MeshType::Pointer outputMesh = filter->GetOutput();

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.