[Insight-users] SetFixedPointSet

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 09:57:21 EST 2007

Hi Dear ITK users;

I would like to renew my problem. Briefly; I have mesh variable which is generated from a stl polydata . First I read  my STL data with VTK then I converted it to itk mesh format to implement a pointsettoimageregistration. I would like to use that mesh as a fixedpointset. But I haven't accomplished it yet. I tried the following ways ,unfortunately I couldn't achieved ,If somebody suggest me a different way it will be really appreciated. Thank you very  much
TOny
I tried 4 diffrent ways but :(
1-registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh);
2- typedef PointSetType::PointsContainer PointsContainer;
PointsContainer::Pointer pointsContainer = PointsContainer::New();
pointsContainer = mesh->GetPoints();
 itk::PointSet<float, 3>::Pointer pointSet = itk::PointSet<float,3>::New();
pointSet->SetPoints(pointsContainer);

registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(pointSet);
3-registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh->GetPoints())
4-// Declare the type for PointsContainer
typedef MeshType::PointsContainer PointsContainerType;
// Declare the type for PointsContainerPointer
typedef MeshType::PointsContainerPointer PointsContainerPointer;
// Declare the type for Points
typedef MeshType::PointType PointType;
PointsContainerPointer points = mesh->GetPoints();
registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(points);