[Insight-users] Setting fixed image

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:46:15 EST 2007

You need to pass the point set from the mesh to the function. This is
how I did it a while ago:

PointsContainer::Pointer pointsContainer = PointsContainer::New();
pointsContainer = mesh->GetPoints();

itk::PointSet<float, 3>::Pointer pointSet = itk::PointSet<float,
3>::New();
pointSet->SetPoints(pointsContainer);

registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(pointSet);

****Note that registrationMethod is templated over itk::PointSet

I don't recall the specifics of the classes involved but you may be
able to directly set the points from the mesh, i.e.,
registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh->GetPoints()) if you
template the registration class over itk::PointsContainer (if possible).