[Insight-users] tr

mehdi esteghamatian esteghamat at cse.shirazu.ac.ir
Mon Feb 19 09:00:43 EST 2007

Hi All

I installed ITK successfully. and write a registration application which
works well. now I want to visialize the results. I want to show
transformed moving image on the fixed image transparently. in
RegistrationMethodsOverview.pdf this method is called 'different color
channels'.

How can I implement this method? is there any clue?
please answer me sth, I mailed many times to insight-users but no result
found yet?!! is there any problem with me? if yes let me know?!! :)

Regards