[Insight-users] Setting the spacing of images for rigid registration

Christoph Palm christoph.palm at web.de
Fri Feb 16 13:34:20 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

it would be easiest and most correct to use an image format, that stores
your spacing implicitely, e.g. the meta image format of ITK. Reading
such images, your spacing is correctly set from the beginning.
And note, the registration is computed in real world coordinates and
is always dependend on the spacing. What image format do you use?
Otherwise use the ChangeImageInformationFilter to change the spacing
of your images.

Regards

Christoph