[Insight-users] (no subject)

Daniel Núñez Chamorro chamorrus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 03:12:39 EST 2007

Hi everyone!

I'm a new user and I'm trying to create my first  itk project... The problem
is that I follow the steps that I've read from the ItkSoftareGuide doc and
I'm not able to create the project.

Actually I'm using Windows 2000 Professional, itk 3.0.1, cmake 2.4 and
Borland C++ Builder 5.5. Everything begins when I try to set up CMake. I
select where the source code is going to be placed and where the binaries
are going to be built.

I select the option Build for Borland Makefiles and then I click on
Configure. Then I get a popup Windows saying always the same: CMake Error:
The C compiler "C:/Borland/BCC55/Bin/bcc32.exe" is not able to compile a
simple test program. It fails with the following output:

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
(Press Cancel to suppress any further messages.)

Into de source folder I only have two files, CMakeLists.txt and
HelloWorld.cxx. Both files are obtained from the directory
InsightToolkit-3.0.1\Examples\Installation.
The binaries folder is empty.

What do I do wrong?

Thanks in advance !!

--