[Insight-users] Mattes MI: "Too many samples map outside..."

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Fri Feb 9 06:30:25 EST 2007

Hallo Christoph,
Thanks for the answer.
I checked after 174 iterations and the overlap seems in fact good, and
it is considerably better than at the first iteration. Do you think I
could solve the problem by using a higher number of spatial samples?
Now I am using one tenth of the total voxels.
Regards,
Xabi

Christoph Palm <christoph.palm at web.de> ha escrito:

Este mensaje ha sido enviado desde https://webmail.unav.es