[Insight-users] How to read vti images?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Feb 8 15:18:27 EST 2007

Yes, As Kevin mentioned, this is exactly what you need to do

-  Write a small vtk program  -  *.vti files are read vtkXMLImageDataReader
and write them as metaimages (.mhd) vtkMetaImageWriter.   (Both ITK and VTK
can read/write meta-images)

If you do not want to write code, you can use Paraview to do the above,
since paraview is capable of reading .vti files and write out meta-images.

HTH
-karthik