[Insight-users] extracting a vector from an 3D image stack (2)

Andre Bongers a.bongers at mediri.com
Mon Feb 5 12:53:44 EST 2007

Hi,

refering to my last mail: To extract a vector from an 3D image stack I
found this filter in the itk documentation:

itkImageToVectorImageFilter.h

Maybe a good way would be to convert the 3D image stack to a 2D vector
image with this filter and then access the pixels of the vectorImage and
stor them in an std::vector ?! Could anybody tell me if this idea could
work ?

One problem with the filter above is:  In my folder of ITK version 3.0.1
this header file does not exist. Where can I find it ?

Would really appreciate any help!

Thanks

Andre