[Insight-users] after Registration

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 06:17:57 EST 2007

Hello;
I would like to show two data sets on one window after registration,now I got registration variable finally, I kind of ways I have to follow to display two data sets on one window.  Which variables will my inputs to AddActor. I don't know  how will I use the variable of registrationMethod. Does anybody have any idea?

registrationMethod->SetMetric( metric );
registrationMethod->SetOptimizer( optimizer );
registrationMethod->SetTransform( transform );
registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh.GetPointer());
registrationMethod->SetMovingImage(rawreader->GetOutput());
registrationMethod->SetInterpolator(interpolator);

Thank you
Tony