[Insight-users] Curve3DExtractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 4 14:26:14 EST 2007

Hi 예동해

How much memory do you have in your machine ?

This application computes the Hessian of your
input image, so it can easily allocate:

  512 * 512 * 364  pixels of size

  sizeof( double ) *  ( 3 x 3 )

which is about 3.2 Gigabytes just for the output
of the hessian filter. There are also intermediate
images that are allocated.

If you are using a 32-bits machine you are
restricted to allocating 2Gb per process.

You may have to select a region of interest of your
input image or to work on a 64bits machine with an
appropriate amount of memory.