[Insight-users] please urgent answer about pointset to image registration

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 09:32:16 EST 2007

hello ,
I need realll an urgent answer about registraion. I have tried to make registration,for that application I have tried to modify itkPointSetToImageRegistrationTest_1.cxx. I have my own image and my own point set (thay are 3D). My problem is : I don't know how to set FixedPointSet .
at  that code "itkPointSetToImageRegistrationTest_1.cxx" it is created . I just want to integrate my own pointset?
when I write like following ,it gives errors

.
.
.
.
typedef itk::PointSet< float, Dimension > FixedPointSetType;
typedef itk::Image< PixelType, Dimension > MovingImageType;
typedef itk::ImageFileReader< MovingImageType > MovingImageReaderType;

.
.
.
.
registrationMethod->SetMetric( metric );
registrationMethod->SetOptimizer( optimizer );
registrationMethod->SetTransform( transform );
registrationMethod->SetFixedPointSet(mesh.GetPointer()); //mesh is output of my pointset
registrationMethod->SetMovingImage(rawreader->GetOutput());
registrationMethod->SetInterpolator(interpolator);

I Hope somebody will help me, really need it.
Tony

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index