[Insight-users] convolution

Sat Dec 22 19:55:46 EST 2007

This is the sort of thing that would be a great submissiont to the
Insight Journal:

http://www.insight-journal.org/

The Insight Journal is the way that code is considered for inclusion
into the ITK library.  If your itkConvolutionFilter class is generally
useful, and you're willing to share it, this is the way to do it.