[Insight-users] Why does this error occur?

夏松 xs81525 at 126.com
Wed Dec 19 20:22:22 EST 2007

Hello everybody:
   I  use the itk::ImageFileReader to read a file like this

  		typedef itk::image<Pixeltype ,dimension > imagetype;
		typedef itk::ImageFileReader<imagetype>   ReaderType;
  but during the link process ,the complier said some .lib file cannot be found .if i don't add "ReaderType::Pointer reader = ReaderType::New();" everything is ok .i don't know why and how to solve this problem
Please give me a hand .Thanks in advance

        simon
        xs81525 at 126.com
          2007-12-20