[Insight-users] Image registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 18:11:57 EST 2007

Hi Josiane,

Please read the Tutorials:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular the session: "Getting Started I":

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

It will guide you step by step on how to use ITK
for your own projects.

You should also read the first three chapters of the ITK Software Guide:

          http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

as well as the "Image Registration" chapter.