[Insight-users] Image registration

Josiane njiwa at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Dec 18 10:46:46 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I installed the insightToolkit-3.4.0 and i would like to proceed image
registration. I tried unsuccessfully to build the programs. After
including by hand many .h files in the directories where i built the
registrations programms, i have a file which i cannot include. I have this
error message: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vcl_config_manual.h': No such file or directory

I noticed that there are many files with the same name in different
directories,  i tried uncessessfully all of them. Please can you help me?

Thanks a lot with all regards,

Josiane.

Josiane NJIWA, PhD

CREATIS  CNRS UMR 5220, INSERM U630,