[Insight-users] GetOrigin problem?

gabri tartuz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:13:56 EST 2007

Hi Bill,
if AnalyzeImageIO does not set the origin ... what the command
 virtual void SetOrigin
<http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageIOBase.html#itk_1_1VTKImageIOz1867_1>
(unsigned int i, double origin)
do?
I'm not sure that the problem is in the format maybe I read in a bad way
the input image...
Have I need to set AnalyzeImageIO also in the ImageFileReader to get it
work properly?

best reguards,
gabriele