[Insight-users] GetOrigin problem?

gabri tartuz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:38:39 EST 2007

Hi all,
I've noticed something strange with the GetOrigin.
My Images are of Analyze type (hdr+img) files and i can read then
correctly but after the registration process stops I need to write down
the result images so, using the resampleImageFilter I apply the
transform, setted via resampler->SetTranform() .
I need also that the spacing and origin informations have to be
conserved so i thought that using  resampler->SetOutputOrigin() and
SetOutputSpacing() this will be done succesfully but this is not real
infact if I open the input images , using MRICRO, spacing is conserved
but origin is setted in the OutputImages to [0,0,0]that is not correct.

the problem seems to be also in the ImageFileReader infact if I print
out the result of fixedImageReader->GetOutput()->GetOrigin() the values
are still wrongly setted to all zeros .

This happens for all images that I have .

Any suggestions?

Sincerly,
Gabriele