[Insight-users] Re: Installable windows ITIK programms

jelle jelleferinga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:16:00 EST 2007

Having a set of pre-compiled binaries for sure would lower a threshold for
starting with ITK. It sure would lower the threshold for starting with ITK for
some researchers. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't be able to use ITK without the
WrapITK project, which definitely contributes at lowering the threshold. With
binaries of examples of the ITK project ( much like a project like CGAL.org has
) available, I suppose that's about what can be done to making ITK as accesible
as possible.

-jelle