[Insight-users] Fwd: 3D registration and Analyze (o .mha) images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Dec 9 10:47:10 EST 2007

Hi Silvio,

We are going to need more information from you in order to help you.

The file format from which you read the images should be irrelevant
for the purpose of performing registratino.

What you may be facing is that the images in your files do not have
the proper pixel types expected by most of the registration examples.

Most of the examples in the Insight/Examples/Registration directory
are using "signed short" as pixel type.

Here are some questions for you:

1) What is the pixel type of your images ?
2) What is the pixel spacing of your fixed image and moving image
3) What is their origin coordinates in millimeters
4) what is the number of pixels along each dimension
5) What *specific* image registration example are you trying.

Please let us know,