[Insight-users] question about "clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete"

WangPing pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:50:32 EST 2007

I used date to check the time of the linux machine, the date and time is  correct.  I still do not understand why I got this message.

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:24:50 -0500From: karthik.krishnan at kitware.comTo: pwang_xjtu at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [Insight-users] question about "clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete"CC: insight-users at itk.org; cmake at cmake.orgYour system time is probably incorrect. One possible reason is that the timestamp of the files that make is compiling is newer than the current time."Hello world" programs (as the name suggest) are simply meant to display "Hello world".. as a warm welcome :) ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world_program)Regards --karthikPS:Please google your queries before posting them on the list.
On 12/7/07, WangPing <pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear ITK experts: I am a new user for ITK and cmake.  Today I downloaded ITK and cmake and followed the instruction to build ITK, when I finannly run make, it always gave many warning message as below: clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete I do not know if my ITK will have problem.  After the ITK is done, I tried to build the HelloWorld.cxx from the ITK instruction, it still gave the "clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete" message, but finally the HelloWorld application was produced.  When I typied ./HelloWorld,  it showed:  ITK Hello World!  no anything else.  Is there anybody could tell me if my itk has problem? How to get rid of the warning message "clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete"? Best Regards,ping wang