[Insight-users] Constrained rigid registration after landmark initialization

Charlotte Curtis curtisc at uoguelph.ca
Wed Dec 5 14:39:44 EST 2007

Thanks for the help, Karthik.  I went back and tried the
LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer again, and I think I've determined my
problem: with the ICP method, I applied the resulting transform to my fixed
segmentation, and the result matched the moving image quite nicely.
However, it seems that with the TransformInitializer, I need to apply the
INVERSE transform to the fixed image.  Is there a reason these two are
different?