[Insight-users] about vtkKWVolumePropertyWidget::ComponentWeightsVisibilityOff()

tuo zhang zhangtuo123 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Dec 5 03:37:35 EST 2007

Hi!

My program is to rendering the CT images(volume).
And I use the widget vtkKWVolumePropertyWidget.
Since it has only one component, I use
ComponentSelectionVisibilityOff() and
ComponentWeightsVisibilityOff();

ComponentSelectionVisibilityOff works fine, but
ComponentWeightsVisibilityOff doesn't seem to work.

What's the problem?

Here is my code:

	vtkKWVolumePropertyWidget *vpw =
vtkKWVolumePropertyWidget::New();
		vpw->SetParent(win->GetMainPanelFrame());
		vpw->ComponentSelectionVisibilityOff();
		vpw->ComponentWeightsVisibilityOff();
		vpw->EnableShadingForAllComponentsOff();
		vpw->InteractiveApplyButtonVisibilityOff();
		vpw->ScalarOpacityUnitDistanceVisibilityOff();
		vpw->Create();

Thank you!

Zhangtuo 07/12/05