[Insight-users] A question about kernel width of RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:18:16 EST 2007

Hello

   I'm using RecursiveGaussianImageFilter to smooth the image and
trying to find out what's the kernel width of gaussian function. For
instance, we could use 'SetMaximumKernelWidth' function to explicitly
set the width for DiscreteGaussianImageFilter. Correspondingly, what's
the kernel width of RecursiveGaussianImageFilter? Is it 10 sigma?

   I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely
Jianfei Liu