[Insight-users] itk::CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter::SetThreshold() deprected ?

Amelio Vázquez ameliovazquez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:03:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

When running a program in which I call
itk::CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter::SetTreshold() I get a warning
saying that the method was deprecated. However, I have not seen
anything at the ITK help website that indicates that the method is
deprecated. Also, if SetThreshold is deprecated, how do I choose the
threshold to binarize the result? (Please note that
CannyEdgeDetectioImageFilter binarizes the output).

Amelio Vazquez-Reina
Ph.D. student
Department of Computer Science, Tufts University
Web: http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~avazqu01/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amelio